Orders - Cancellations - Refunds
On the website where “we” is mentioned, we mean the Q-Jewellery stores, which are points of sale of Nikolaos G. Tsaousidis – Jewelry – Watches registered at the 4th DOY of Thessaloniki with VAT number: 021969356 and G.E.MH. number: 036930805000.
The reference “you”, “your”, “yours”, etc., is made to mean the person using the website.
By placing your online order you confirm the “validity of agreement” between you and us for the purchase of our products. Once your order is approved by us, it is valid as a binding contract which is confirmed by us with a message to your e-mail.
Working days are considered all days except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
By using our website you confirm that you are over 18 years of age or if you are under 18 that your access to the website has the approval of your parent or guardian. We do not sell products through the website to people under the age of 18, but we do sell children’s products to people over 18.
By completing and submitting your online order you are sending us an offer for the purchase of one or more items, if your offer is accepted by us it will result in a binding contract. In case of purchase by credit card, please note that the product will only be shipped after confirmation of payment by the issuing bank of the card with which you made the payment. We are not responsible if this process is delayed and we will not ship your products if confirmation is not made.
The steps to be followed to conclude the contract are described below.
From the moment you send us your order:
- We will send you a message to your email as soon as possible confirming that we have received your order. It will confirm the products you have ordered but will not constitute confirmation that we accept your offer to purchase those products.
- Upon dispatch of your products from our shop, we will send you another message to your e-mail which will confirm that we accept your offer and commit to honor the agreement between us by sending you the products you ordered from us.
We are under no obligation to accept your offer to purchase any product and will not accept it if, for example:
- The products are not available in our warehouse
- Your payment has not been approved by your bank
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other detail regarding the products
- You have canceled your order as per the instructions below.
We reserve the right to refuse any offer from you to purchase a product.
You can choose the way to receive your order:
- FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER GREECE by courier (Geniki Tachydromiki)
- Store pickup, you can choose our store that best serves you to pick up your order in person
- Shipping anywhere (FedEx/TNT) with a fee depending on the destination of your order calculated during the checkout process
The products sold through our website are available throughout Greece and abroad, we will send you the item you want anywhere. However, some of our products and due to increased mobility may not have been renewed in terms of their availability, we work hard to prevent this from happening but unfortunately it can happen as we do not have real-time availability renewal.
Prices throughout our website are in € (Euro) and the transaction currency on the website is also € (Euro). The prices include VAT (24%).
The value of the purchases is determined by the sum of the value of the purchases after discount, if any.
The value of packaging, if applicable, will be added to the value of the purchases at the end of your order.
Although we make every effort to ensure that the products on our website are always available at the price advertised, we cannot guarantee that this will always be possible. However, if the product you ordered is not immediately available or its selling price has been changed, we will notify you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Except in the case of an error either in the price shown on our website or during the ordering process, the price you will pay is the price on our website. In the event of an error we will notify you immediately giving you the option to cancel your order. Your order will be automatically canceled by us if we are unable for any reason to contact you to inform you about the error.
- We accept all known credit cards (VISA / MasterCard / Diners Club etc) through the secure electronic transaction platform of Alpha Bank.
- We accept all known credit cards (VISA / MasterCard / Diners Club etc) through PayPal’s secure environment.
- FREE CASH ON DELIVERY for purchases over €50 (cash on delivery for purchases of less value is charged at €3) for payment upon delivery of your order, or
- by deposit to our bank account (the details are below).
If you are asked for a code when using your credit card, this code has been assigned to you by the bank or organization that issued the card. In any case, you can contact our service team to discuss any question you may have and to solve any possible problem in the best possible way for you.
If you shopped using a card, the card will be charged the cost of your item on the day you made the payment.
The bank accounts to which you can make payments for your purchases through our website in case you choose a bank account deposit as a payment method, are the following:
- BIC: PIRBGRAA
- Account no.: 5222 000839 524
- IBAN: GR06 0172 2220 0052 2200 0839 524
- Beneficiary: Nikolaos Tsaousidis
- BIC: ERBKGRAA
- Account no.: 0026 0203 8202 0220 6825
- IBAN: GR24 0260 2030 0008 2020 1106 825
- Beneficiary: Nikolaos Tsaousidis
According to European legislation, you have the right to a minimum 2-year warranty, which we provide you completely free of charge, exactly as defined by law. If the products you have purchased from us prove to be faulty or do not meet the advertised features, we will repair or replace them free of charge where possible. In the event that this is not possible, we will refund you after consultation, part of your money if you wish to keep the defective product or all of the money you paid if you do not wish to keep the product.
In case you change your mind after sending your order to us, you have the possibility to cancel it at any time before we send you the products you ordered. Please see our Contact Us page for the available ways to contact us and cancel. During the cancellation process you will need to provide us with your name, address and order number.
In case of partial cancellation of an order, the cost is recalculated for the products you wish to be sent to you as well as the cost of packaging and shipping if any.
You have the right to return the product or products you bought from us within 14 days in accordance with the law, with a full refund of the amount you paid as long as you inform us of your intention. You can return your purchases for any reason, even if you just changed your mind. The return can be made either by post at our expense in the event of a defective product or other error on our part or at one of our stores. In the event that you change your mind and we are not responsible, the return postage costs are borne by you. The returned items must be in the condition in which we delivered them to you and must be accompanied by our documents (guarantees, certifications, etc.). Personalized items and special orders such as a product engraved with your name or a date are non-refundable.
Your money will be refunded within 14 days of the day we receive the products you return to us and in the way you instruct us. The costs of original shipping of your order, if any, will also be refunded to you.
The right of withdrawal expires in accordance with the law, 14 days after the day you received your order. In case the date coincides with a holiday, the deadline is extended to the next working day.